Fans of New York beauty brand Clinique will be pleased to learn that the brand renowned for its 3-Step skincare regime, has just unveiled a limited edition summer makeup collection. Dubbed “Quick and Easy Summer”, the 11-piece collection of eye and lip shades are designed to flatter sun-kissed complexions during the hottest months of the year. Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm now comes in Plumped Up Pink, Plushed Petal, Supreme Sorbet and Jumbo Jasmine. For a stronger pop of colour on the lips, the Intense version comes in Roundest Raspberry and Grandest Guava.
Five complementary Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes round out the collection in fashion-forward shades of Two Tone Teal, Grandest Gold, Biggest Blossom, Plush Periwinkle and Oversized Orchid. The fact that you just swipe on a wash of colour in seconds makes these products ideal for summer vacations and travel. The collection is on counter now.
And to streamline your summer beauty regime, Clinique has come out with seven of their best summer beauty tips.
- Opt for tinted moisturizers over foundations and concealers if you don’t feel like leaving your skin completely nude. This product will even out your skin tone without feeling heavy or thick on skin.
- Embrace oil-free makeup and skincare during extra humid days.
- Waterproof mascara is a good option during really hot weather. It’s also great if you wear sunglasses all day. The mascara won’t rub off on the glass frame.
- Peach, bronze and gold shades look particularly flattering on sun-kissed complexions.
- Coloured lip gloss actually work as a natural sun block due to the colour pigments.
- The key to mastering bronzing powder is to apply to the high points of your face, simply where the sun would naturally fall.
- SPF in makeup is an added bonus when protecting your skin, but it doesn’t replace sunscreen. Make sure you wear a broad spectrum formula daily.